Planned changes for 1.0:
- Make the Lwt response stream bounded (new in lwt-2.4+)
Planned changes for 2.0:
- Make the Header.t header parsing more efficient by only lazily parsing them instead of copying into a Map as we do now.
Better HTTP support:
- Range requests need to be fully implemented (206)
- 100 Continue should be a noop
- Awwww crap, so much to do : http://www.and.org/texts/server-http
- A client interface that deals with redirects
- Proxy support (manual means a full URI in the request)
Test the lib_test server scripts via external invocations of curl and httperf, so that the tests terminate.
Test the HTTP timeout support