- Use credentials from
~/.aws/credentialsas default. Credential profiles are set as
- Use "%-" for ERB's trim_mode at
host\_linein dotfile (#29)
- Add 'shellcomp' command: loading completion functions easily in bash/zsh (#27) Thanks to @hayamiz
- Add zsh completion file (#26) Thanks to @hayamiz
- Ignore unnamed instances as default (#22, #24, #25) Thanks to @r7kamura and @kainoku
- Dotfile (.ec2ssh) format has been changed from YAML to Ruby DSL.
- Add ssh_options (#11) Thanks to @frsyuki
- Change thor version specifier from 0.14.6 to 0.14 (#13) Thanks to @memerelics
- Updated README.md along with fixing a bug at version 2.0.4 (#9)
- Store multiple hosts info per
- Fix bug: Fix undefined method
empty?when aws keys not set Thanks to @2get #6
- Fix bug: Raises nil.empty? exception on ec2ssh update if there're ec2 instances which have empty Name tag. Thanks to @chiastolite #4
- Fix bugs around initializing dotfile.
Add dotfile (.ec2ssh); supports multiple aws keys with
$ ec2ssh update --aws-key keynameoption. Thanks to @kentaro #3
Replace a gem
- Surpress thor warnings. Thanks to @mururu #1, @sanemat #2
- Fix bug: Blank HostName is created if there're some "stopped" instances.
- First Release.