This repository is the stable base upon which we build our React projects at Mirego.
We want to share it with the world so you can build awesome React applications too.
This boilerplate comes with batteries included, you’ll find:
- Tests with jest, with coverage
- Linting with tslint and stylelint
- Formatting with Prettier
- A GraphQL setup powered by Apollo
- Translations powered by i18next
- Styled components with emotions
- Routing with react-router
- A clean and useful
- Clone this project (
git clone https://github.com/mirego/react-boilerplate.git)
- Delete the internal Git directory (
rm -rf .git)
- Run the boilerplate setup script (
- Create a new Git repository (
- Create the initial Git commit (
git commit -a -m "Initial commit")
Mirego is a team of passionate people who believe that work is a place where you can innovate and have fun. We’re a team of talented people who imagine and build beautiful Web and mobile applications. We come together to share ideas and change the world.
We also love open-source software and we try to give back to the community as much as we can.