Telegram bot template in python-telegram-bot
Start from here
- Clone this repo
- Edit bot_token in configs.telegram
- Install python-telegram-bot
pip install python-telegram-bot
- run your bot
Add new commands
- create new file with your command name in commands directory with start or say as template
- add to commands/init
- add to run with dp.add_handler(..)
Add new dialog
- create new file in dialogs directory with hello as template
- add to dialogs/init
- add to dialogs/handler
In utils there are commonly used functions, mainly tools and dummy functions.
The dummy functions are functions that facilitate other functions.
For example user.get_name(..) facilitates the taking of the name and surname if the username is not present.
Add new utils
Each util should be part of the file that closes a set of functions.
For example get_name is an executable function on the user so it is present in the user file. A function that takes the id of a chat is part of the up (update) file.