Jaconda Notifications Plugin for Redmine
This plugin is intended to provide basic integration with Jaconda. Following actions will result in notifications to your Jaconda room:
- Create and update issues
- Create and reply to messages
- Update wiki articles
Installation & Configuration
- The Jaconda Notifications Plugin depends on the official ruby wrapper for Jaconda API. This can be installed with: $ sudo gem install jaconda
- Then install the Plugin following the general Redmine plugin installation instructions.
- Go to the Plugins section of the Administration page, select Configure.
- On this page fill out the Jaconda subdomain, Room ID and Room token.
- Restart your Redmine web servers (e.g. mongrel, thin, mod_rails).