Brackets Bootstrap Skeleton
A Brackets extension to add a Bootstrap Skeleton to your page.
Development has been discontinued.
- Open the Brackets Extension Manager and search for "bootstrap skeleton" or
- Download straight from GitHub using https://github.com/mirorauhala/brackets-bootstrap-skeleton/archive/master.zip
- 0.2.0 9/10/2015 - Merge PR #19
- 0.1.0 2/10/2014 - collaborating with @le717 see the release for more info
- 0.0.5, 4/8/2014 - @rufncrus just made a change that was SO easy to do, but I always were too lazy to update it myself. Also I added s letters to http so it's now https. See, I'm that lazy!
- 0.0.4, ??/??/?? - this was my bad, sorry I'm new to versioning
- 0.0.3, 11/7/2014 - Bootstrap 3.1.1 to Bootstrap 3.2.0 & html5shiv.js also got a version bump to 3.7.2.
- 0.0.2, 25/5/2014 - I had some problems typing Bootstrap correctly, so there's that & removed the shortcut
- 0.0.1, 8/2/2014 - Initial release
- File > New
- Then Edit > New Bootstrap Document
This will make Bootstrap Skeleton at cursor location.