backupy backups files using Paramiko SSH. It has options to backup Mikrotik RouterOS configuration and files. It is currently in alfa stage.
- Get RouterOS cfg
- Copy remote RouterOS files
- Copy remote pfSense/linux files
- Deploy SSH key to RouterOS device (TODO yet)
- Deploy SSH key to Linux device
- Delete duplicate files
- Run remote ssh command
Need to write all that stuff.
CLI Usage Example
: Need to write all that stuff.
- when a lot of files are copied error occurs: "paramiko.ssh_exception.ChannelException: (1, 'Administratively prohibited')"
- ftp get need to me modified to copy to /target/ not to /target/ip/ folder
- if -i arg ip validation failed, additional empty string returned
- with --multi arg output is totally mixed
- multiprocessing broke -i --ip args processing for other then --ros modes - FIXED
- --overwrite arg added, by default it will not copy file if its same size as local
- some small fixes
- multithreading added
- argument parsing added
- script mode and interactive mode switch (show progress or not), switch with -v or --verbose
- check if key alredy added (but only for self, if you want to deploy other hosts` key, check will not work)
- separate repository created
- do not create empty folders if wildmask is used
- enhance show progress for file transferring
- keys deployment for RouterOS devices
- logging for script mode and per host
- pfSense backup function (added with simple options)
- MySQL backup function
- remote CMD from args