This is the project page to the Raspberry Webradio, a do-it-yourself internet streaming client using the Raspberry Pi.
Features are, among others,
- Playing of MP3 SHOUTcast streams over WiFi or LAN
- Playing local MP3s from USB drives with support for playlists
- Displaying song information (both from local MP3s and from streams)
- Full SHOUTcast support (search, top stations, stations by genre, random stations)
- Customizable list of favorite stations
- Android app for remote control
- Snooze function
The project is also featured on the German microcontroller forum http://www.mikrocontroller.net/wiki/Raspberry-Webradio.