Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 40 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Creating a Discord bot
Click "Create an application"
- Give your bot a name (it can be anything, it won't be visible to others)
- Also, copy the Client ID. We'll need it later
- Don't forget to save the changes!
- Go to the "Bot" tab
- Add a new bot
- Give your bot a username (it'll be public)
- Copy the link below and replace (your id here) with your Client ID you copied before
https://discordapp.com/api/oauth2/authorize?client_id=(your id here)&permissions=805829712&scope=bot
- Open that link, choose your server and click "authorize"
- Go back and enter the "bot" tab once again
- Copy the token and paste it into your config/config generator