What if I don't want to/can't run Miscord myself? You can donate $5 or more and get a gift code for up to 3 hosted instances for a month... basically, I do all the dirty work/host Miscord/keep it running for you. More info in #announcements
How do I find User/Server/Channel ID? https://support.discordapp.com/hc/en-us/articles/206346498-Where-can-I-find-my-User-Server-Message-ID-
Where to find "thread ID"? Group
- Go to messenger.com
- Enter the chosen conversation
- In the URL bar you should have
https://messenger.com/t/(some numbers). Those numbers are this thread's ID. One-to-one
- Open that person's profile on Facebook and copy the link.
- Go to Find my Facebook ID
- Paste the link and click "Find Numeric ID"
How to run Miscord in the background with auto-restart?
You can use pm2 please don't
Miscord has auto-restart embedded, just run it regularly (you can use
tmux on Linux to run it in the background)
I don't get messages, help??
- Did you configure connections list?
- Are you sending messages (on FB) from the same account as in the config? Miscord ignores its own messages to not repeat itself
Why do edited messages on Discord not reflect on Facebook Messenger? It's impossible. Facebook doesn't share any way to edit messages.
Something is not working, help
- Update to the latest version
- See Troubleshooting page here
- Change logLevel to verbose
- Ask for help at #support or #bugs Error messages or logs are welcome If you're sure it's not your fault, create an issue here.
Can I make Miscord ignore a single message?
Yes, you can use
m!keep prefix at the beginning of your message to make Miscord ignore that message.
Where to get an app password? See here: https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=security§ion=per_app_passwords
Facebook not working (2-Factor Auth, login review), help Use app password (see above)