Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Welcome to the Wiki for Miscreant: a misuse-resistant symmetric encryption library.
- FAQ: frequently asked questions about Miscreant
- Nonce-Reuse Misuse Resistance: a quick tutorial on Miscreant's defining feature
Algorithms provided by Miscreant:
- AES-SIV: a misuse resistant AES mode
- AES-PMAC-SIV: a fully parallelizable misuse resistant AES mode
- STREAM: a provably secure construction for streaming authenticated encryption
Clone this wiki locally
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.