Youtube-Playlist is a MEAN stack web app that lets users add Youtube videos to a playlist. Built with AngularJS, NodeJS, ExpressJS, MongoDB.
- Google authentication for login.
- Make public or private playlists with YouTube video links (individual or playlist urls).
- Search for Youtube videos directly and add them to your playlist or copy the link and add it manually.
- Play/Shuffle Playlist.
Running the Project
- Install NodeJS and MongoDB.
npm installin the root directory to download the packages.
- You may need to use
npm rebuild node-sass --forcein the root directory to build node-sass for your system if you get error.
- Start the MongoDB server.
- Start the server using
- In your browser, goto http://localhost:3000/
- The repository is open to contribution from all interested developers.
- Help solve an issue here or add features by adding an issue.
- Fork this repository to your Github account.
- Send pull requests with a proper description of the changes made or features added and referencing the issue it resolves.
- The repository is under MIT License