You can always view the latest progress of Kitten VR over at www.kittenvr.com
Kitten VR began as an experiment with building low poly environments in Unity 5, and quickly turned into a simple application with a lot of potential. My goals with Kitten VR are twofold: to have a simple, easy to play mini-game for use with virtual reality devices that I can use as a basis for testing new VR SDKs, and to document the process for those interested in learning how to build applications that take advantage of today's VR ecosystem themselves.
Update: 12/21/15 The latest version of KittenVR (0.2.0) is now available for download at KittenVR.com. This is built for the Oculus 0.8 runtime.
Music: "Carefree" Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/
- Framerate is likely going to be too low - needs optimization
- Input axes are not as expected
0.2.0 Change Log
- Added holiday theme
- Support for VR, tested with Oculus Runtime 0.2.0
- Collection is now on-collision, not on-click
0.1.7 Change Log
- Added audio background music
- Get VR UI Working
- Added reset trigger with 'J' key
- Refactor input for GearVR
- Experiment with the Open Source VR (OSVR) SDK