Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
It's about time we had a proper release.
It's about time we have a proper release.
- experimental Windows support
- refactor of UNIXFrontend, TCPFrontend into unified SocketFrontend
- renamed log macro to avoid collisions with logarithm
- refactor of networking code into MessageConnection
- systemd integration for twibd
- cmake improvements
- add twili-stdio driver to twibd
This is the first build of TwiliLauncher to run as a KIP, but, more importantly for the purposes of these release notes, the first to be released on GitHub.