Please let me know of any issues you have! Discord (you can find me in the ReSwitched discord) or the GBAtemp thread are preferable to the issue tracker, which I'd like to reserve for confirmed bugs and issues.
- Added GDB stub (Linux/OSX only).
- Added suspended launch for
- Fixed AppletTracker hbmenu null pointer dereference.
- Thread handles for libnx managed processes need to be 64-bit for some reason.
- Vastly reduced memory usage (~29MiB -> 9MiB).
- Added buffering for
TwibPipe(should improve performance for short/frequent writes by avoiding round trip over USB).
- Refactored platform-specific code in twib/twibd.
- Made twib daemon exit cleanly on SIGINT.
- Made twib daemon block
list-devicesuntil it's done probing (fixes race condition on startup).
- Fixed TCPBackend for Windows.
- Fixed MessageConnection
out_buffersynchronization on Windows.
twib runon Windows.
- Fixed twib for cygwin/msys2.
PostBufferSynctimeout infinite (fixes random fatals).
- Improved device unplug error handling.