ZX Spectrum for MIST
This is a port of Goran Devic's Sinclair ZX Spectrum on the A-Z80. The port has been done by sorgelig. The CPU is also available via opencores. The full source code is available from sorgelig's github repository.
Previous versions were based on Mike Stirlings ZX Spectrum on FPGA" project.
See the wiki page for further details and instructions how to setup the DIVMMC.
- Various fixes and better timings for 128K and 48K modes.
- Option to autoload ESXDOS at boot time
- SDRAM timing relaxed
- Improved memory access interleaving
- Reset timing adjusted
- Scanlines effect
- Video top left pixels fix
- NMI on F11
- PAL/TV mode (set by disable_scandoubler in mist.ini)
- Code cleanup and forced esxdos init at reboot
- DIVMMC & ESXDOS support
- Spectrum +2 incl. ZXMMC+
- Video fix