Plus Too for MiST
This is the source code of the MiST port of the Plus Too project. The original files can be found at the Plus Too project page.
Initial changes made to the original source code are due to the porting process itself. Major changes were:
- Use of SDRAM for RAM as well as ROM and floppy image buffer
- SDRAM clocking at 130 MHz
- ROM upload using the MISTs IO controller
- Floppy image upload using the MISTs IO controller
- Use of MiSTs on screen display for floppy image selection
- Use of MiSTs PS2 mouse emulation
- Need to disable all parts dealing with mouse inialization
- tg68k cpu core updated to latest version
- floppy disk images use 400k or 800k dsk format
- support for second floppy disk
- SDRAM clock reduced to 65MHz
- PS2 keyboard support
- removed debug overlay
- removed irq vector generation
- various timing simplifications
- fix mouse counter wrapping
- Basic sound support
- SCSI interface + SCSI hdd support
- CPU Turbo mode (ca factor 2.5)
The Alt key is mapped to the Mac's command key, and the Windows key is mapped to the Mac's option key.
Binaries are available at the binaries repository.