Ultimate Commodore 64 Reference
This project collects C64 reference material in a machine readable format and maintains a set of scripts to present these on the web.
The most current web version can be found at pagetable.com/c64ref.
- KERNAL & BASIC ROM Disassembly
- Memory Map
- KERNAL API
- Commodore 64 Programmer's Reference Guide
- COMPUTE!'s VIC-20 and Commodore 64 Tool Kit: Kernal by Dan Heeb
- Machine Language Routines for the Commodore 64 and 128 by Todd D Heimarck and Patrick Parrish
- Mapping the Commodore 64 by Sheldon Leemon
- Commodore 128 intern by Jörg Schieb, Frank Thrun and Heinz Wrobel (German)
- The almost completely commented C64 ROM disassembly by Lee Davison
- Cracking The Kernal by Peter Marcotty
- Kernal 64 / 128 by Craig Taylor
- Commodore 64 standard KERNAL functions by Joe Forster/STA
- C64 KERNAL jump table by Frank Kontros
- Das neue Commodore-64-intern-Buch by Baloui, Brückmann, Englisch, Felt, Gelfand, Gerits and Krsnik (German)
The files have been collected, converted, formatted and edited by Michael Steil.
Extensions, corrections (typos as well as content), translations etc. welcome.