"Commodore Peripheral Bus" Article Series
This repository maintains the history of the "Commodore Peripheral Bus" article series at pagetable.com.
I am releasing one part every week, at which time links will be added to the bullet points below. The articles will also be announced on my Twitter account @pagetable and my Mastodon account @firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Part 0: Overview and Introduction
- Part 1: IEEE-488 [PET/CBM Series; 1977]
- Part 2: The TALK/LISTEN Layer
- Part 3: The Commodore DOS Layer
- Part 4: Standard Serial (IEC) [VIC-20, C64; 1981] (coming soon)
- Part 5: TCBM [C16, C116, Plus/4; 1984] (coming soon)
- Part 6: JiffyDOS  (coming soon)
- Part 7: Fast Serial [C128; 1986] (coming soon)
- Part 8: CBDOS [C65; 1991] (coming soon)
- Texts are written in Markdown syntax and converted to HTML using Discount GFM (through Marked 2).
- Images are done in Keynote. The script "convert.sh" uses ImageMagick to convert/crop the Keynote-exported PNG files into the final PNG/GIF files.
Corrections, clarifications and additions are highly appreciated. I will regularly update the articles on pagetable.com.
The author is Michael Steil, email@example.com