Please sign in to comment.
Fix GeoJSON Source processing in MockFeatureCollection (#1248)
If there were multiple features of the same type in a GeoJSON file and the file did not include names for the components, one would receive multiple components with the same name (e.g., LineString1). LineString processing was also broken, resulting in a coordinate string without values. Setting the Source to None... would remove the components but not clear the features off the map. This commit addresses three changes: 1. Refactors how naming of map features is handled during the loading of GeoJSON into a MockFeatureCollection so that each component has a unique name. 2. It corrects handling of LineString coordinates when the line string is not part of a MultiLineString construct. 3. It cleans up how features are removed when a feature collection is cleared. Change-Id: Iccbcab65989169ab730239b8915b62ca6b6f636c
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 38 additions and 34 deletions.
- +3 −4 ...r/appengine/src/com/google/appinventor/client/editor/simple/components/MockFeatureCollection.java
- +6 −13 appinventor/appengine/src/com/google/appinventor/client/editor/simple/components/MockLineString.java
- +21 −1 ...ntor/appengine/src/com/google/appinventor/client/editor/simple/components/MockMapFeatureBase.java
- +1 −12 appinventor/appengine/src/com/google/appinventor/client/editor/simple/components/MockMarker.java
- +3 −3 appinventor/appengine/src/com/google/appinventor/client/editor/simple/components/MockPolygon.java
- +4 −1 appinventor/blocklyeditor/src/component_database.js