Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
What's new (since 0.1.0)?
- Log entries are now immediately flushed to the log file (#28)
- Storage unit tests now compile and pass (#29)
- Dockerfiles for cross-compiling release binaries for Linux, MacOS and Windows (#34, #31, #30)
- Fix deprecation warnings from libjsoncpp by using newer methods for serialising JSON (#32)
- Regression test consensus module for future integration tests (#25)
- Check for overflowing transaction output total (#35)
- Update installdeps.sh script for Ubuntu 18.04 compatibility (#37)
- Fix bug where
creationTxfield was not included in the
getunspentoutputsRPC output (#38)
- Switch to
premake5for generating build scripts, removing the existing Makefile and Code::Blocks project (#40, #39)
Be sure to back up your wallet before upgrading.