Problem Sets for MIT 6.887 Formal Reasoning About Programs
Simple instructions for all psets
Setting PATH for coqc
$ PATH=(your bin directory where coqc resides):$PATH
$ export PATH
Building problem sets
- Where is my bin directory?
- CoqIDE users
- CoqIDE bundle already includes binaries, so we can use them.
- Windows: the directory where
coqide.exe is located. Make sure
coqc.exe is also in there.
(Your CoqIDE app path)/Contents/Resources/bin
- Users who installed Coq with Homebrew
- The typical path is
/usr/local/bin, but it may differ by Homebrew configuration.
- All other users who manually installed Coq: just the location you gave during
- I recommend to embed above commands in your
$ source configure_coqbin.sh # optional
$ git submodule init
$ git submodule update
$ make -C frap lib
$ make -C pset1
- Above procedure assumes PATH is set for detecting
coqc (check with
- You should execute
source (or just
.) in order to export the variable to the parent process.
- If you already set the COQBIN variable, you don't need to execute the script.