- Mithun Ayachit title: 'Version History for URI-Encode' ...
- Stop using
$'[Github Issue #3]
- Bump version to allow change in version number strategy
- No functional changes. Use semver and move bugtracker to github-issues
- [RT #83761] Lower-cased encoded characters were not being decoded. Fixed now. Thanks David Arenillas ...
- [RT #80177] doh! double_encode wasn't working at all. Fixed now. Thanks DWRIGHT ...
- [RT #80178] Do not reset default options when they (not all) are passed to the constructor. Thanks DWRIGHT ...
- Updated some POD. Do not promote the old interface for setting options
- Fix issue where '%' was not being encoded unless
encode_reservedwas requested [RT #78314]
- Introduce option to NOT encode an already encoded string/URL
- POD updates
- Added a benchmark script
- Fixed synopsis
- Store character maps in object
- Update repo format
- Allow strings to be '0' (literally). See RT #70628
- Added option in constructor to set reserved encoding
- Minimum perl 5.8.1
- Corrected POD
- Initial release