Using Angular 2(previously version 2) in ASP.NET MVC 5 & Visual Studio 2015
- 26/5/2017 - Updated to Angular 4.1, TypeScript 2.3, removed typings
- March 31 2017 - Updated to use Angular 4. The Angular 4 version is backward compatible, with much reduced bundle sizes.
- October 22/16 - Updated to Angular 2.1
- Sept 24 2016 - Using Angular 2 Final Release. Must install TypeScript 2 in Visual Studio 2015 Update 3.
How to run?
- Ensure latest NODEJS and TypeScript 2.3 tools is installed.
- Clone repo or fork it.
- Open command prompt containing package.json
- run "npm install" this will install all Angular 4 packages
- Open solution in Visual Studio 2015 Update 3
- Ensure everything works fine and run app to see Angular 4 running on ASP.NET MVC 5.
Read through more on here http://www.mithunvp.com/using-angular-2-asp-net-mvc-5-visual-studio/
Visit www.mithunvp.com for more interesting articles