Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- mitmproxy-1.0.0-osx.tar.gz 40.5 MB
- mitmproxy-1.0.0-py3-none-any.whl 1.32 MB
- mitmproxy-1.0.0-windows-installer.exe 35.1 MB
- mitmproxy-1.0.0-windows.zip 30 MB
- mitmproxy-1.0.0post1-linux.tar.gz 66.8 MB
- pathod-1.0.0-linux.tar.gz 25.6 MB
- pathod-1.0.0-osx.tar.gz 16.2 MB
- pathod-1.0.0-windows.zip 23 MB
- Source code (zip)
- Source code (tar.gz)
- All mitmproxy tools are now Python 3 only! We plan to support Python 3.5 and higher.
- Web-Based User Interface: Mitmproxy now offically has a web-based user interface
called mitmweb. We consider it stable for all features currently exposed
in the UI, but it still misses a lot of mitmproxy’s options.
- Windows Compatibility: With mitmweb, mitmproxy is now useable on Windows.
We are also introducing an installer (kindly sponsored by BitRock) that
- Configuration: The config file format is now a single YAML file. In most cases,
converting to the new format should be trivial - please see the docs for
- Console: Significant UI improvements - including sorting of flows by
size, type and url, status bar improvements, much faster indentation for
HTTP views, and more.
- HTTP/2: Significant improvements, but is temporarily disabled by default
due to wide-spread protocol implementation errors on some large website
- WebSocket: The protocol implementation is now mature, and is enabled by
default. Complete UI support is coming in the next release. Hooks for
message interception and manipulation are available.
- A myriad of other small improvements throughout the project.