Yet another Twitter API 1.1 compliant timeline RSS/JSON feed builder, meant to resume the Autoblog Project's Twitter support.
Uses Abraham Williams's Twitter OAuth class; Uses stormuk's StormTwitter class
Sebsauvage and other devs including me have started a project to provide "feed bridges" for various websites with poor or no RSS/ATOM feed: rss-bridge. The Twitter module is based on twitterbridge-noapi, and includes new stuff. Check it out !
twitterbridge is therefor DEPRECATED unless you need API-friendly code to build on or learn all the shit you must do when working on Twitter.
Version 0.2 alpha
- new: username whitelist in JSON array. Only allowed usernames are processed. Try to keep it under 20 usernames.
- new: raw JSON output
- new: separate config file
- new: configuration checks
- changed: cache file structure
- changed: cache expiration (5 minutes is enough right ?)
- Twitterbridge status:
- RSS output:
- JSON output (raw Twitter proxy mode):
(where "support" is the screen name)
Autoblog Project integration
Just set in your
define( 'API_TWITTER', 'http://twitterbridge.domain.tld?u=' );
- Dont forget to put a
/after your cache folder name in