This repository is out of date. Kraken has moved to a new zenodo based repository, i.e. this repository won't be updated in the future and listing the available models through kraken list is not in any way connected to the data here.
This repository contains recognition models for kraken,
both legacy pyrnn (converted to pronn) and clstm ones. To have one or more
model added open a pull request or send an email to
Each model is linked to a JSON metadata record containing the following fields:
- Name of the entity that training the model.
- Email address of trainer.
- A short description of the model's purpose.
- An in-depth explanation of what the model is supposed to recognize, which training data has been employed, pertinent transcription standards, and duration of training/validation set accuracy achieved.
- An ISO15924 script 4 character script identifier.
- A list of UTF-8 code points of possible model outputs.
- License of the model.
- File name of the model in the repository.
- Link to further information regarding the model/organization responsible.