This repository contains recognition models for kraken,
both legacy pyrnn (converted to pronn) and clstm ones. To have one or more
model added open a pull request or send an email to
Each model is linked to a JSON metadata record containing the following fields:
- Name of the entity that training the model.
- Email address of trainer.
- A short description of the model's purpose.
- An in-depth explanation of what the model is supposed to recognize, which training data has been employed, pertinent transcription standards, and duration of training/validation set accuracy achieved.
- An ISO15924 script 4 character script identifier.
- A list of UTF-8 code points of possible model outputs.
- License of the model.
- File name of the model in the repository.
- Link to further information regarding the model/organization responsible.