#Scala Interpreter ImageJ Plugin
Author: Kota Miura http:cmci.embl.de
Date: 20121114 v1.0.1
Some fixes were done.
- plugins.config fixed with package namings
- ImgLib1 imports were excluded, as it will be deprecated
Thanks to Johannes Schindelin for these suggestions.
- Console outputs (such as println() outputs) redirected to the Interpreter screen.
- VM argument is now set internally from the code.
- Pre-imports are now done using IMain class dierctly.
Date: 20121112 v1.0.0
It works, but still things to do.
Things to do:
- (done) Console output is not really good. Examine IMain class so that the output becomes simplified.
- (done) VM argument to set the scala mode should be within the code. Currently, externally givien.
- (done) import of ImageJ classes should be done faster using IMain class. Difficulty is on how to use Seq[String] type argument for quitetImport method.