ATMHud - Library for the creation of HUDs in iPhone applications
I once needed a HUD for one of my iPhone apps, but was unhappy with the currently available libraries on the internet. Therefore, I decided to create my own library. I've released it as a static library last year, but a lot of people wanted to see the source, so here it is.
-- Marcel firstname.lastname@example.org
EDIT: I needed one too, but needed ARC, so this is now ARCified. Other. My Changes:
- more properties exposed
- sound can be disabled
- iOS 4.0 or above
- AudioToolbox.framework (only if you want to use sounds)
- Autorotation support
- Fixed or dynamic size
- Multiple accessories
- Block user interaction
- Enable superview interaction
- Retina display support
- Selectable accessory position
- Queueing of multiple HUDs
- Custom positioning or auto-centering
- Customizable appearance
- Sound effects
Installation & Usage
Just have a look at the sample project, everything is included there.
ATMHud is licensed under BSD, have a look at the appropriate file for more information.
- Beta testers: @jonsterling @thermogl @GiloTM @phollow @Thyraz @saschalein @EdwinBrett @rbfigueira @abrrow @choise
- @ChrisNTR for porting this to MonoTouch
- @C418 for his awesome music as seen in the release video
- and anyone else I forgot.