Cannot retrieve contributors at this time
- FOPS: Removing Active Support dependency.
- Pixel Based Event Tracking (Esteban Pastorino)
- API Changes, please take a look at README file.
- Add support for mixpanel.people.identify (Ahmed Belal)
- Engage endpoint added. (GBH)
- Code revision (Chris Sturgill)
- Added support for Import API (Sylvain Niles)
- Ability to skip Mixpanel Middleware through HTTP custom header
- Use mixpanel script version 2.1 (Travis Pew)
- Add persistence feature (Ryan Schmukler)
- Deprecate: Mixpanel.new
- Use new JS CDN hosted (Alvaro Gil)
- Ability to proxy Mixpanel calls (Mark Cheverton)
- Add HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR to obtain ip addresses, Heroku thing. (Alvaro Gil)
- Fix content length update, IE. Send file bug (Brad Wilson)
- Ability to insert JS scripts at the bottom of Body element (James Ferguson)
- Allow overriding of token, time, and ip address (Joe Van Dyk)
- Spelling correction (jellybob)
- Refactor Gem to live in Mixpanel::Tracker and avoid conflicts with other gems.
- Fix how the interpreter is called for asynchronous call support. (jakemack)
- Added optional asynchrony usage built in. (Logan Bowers)
- Bug fixes. (Nathan Baxter)
- Add support for large ajax responses in Rails. (Jake Mallory)