What is MixERP?
MixERP is an ASP.net open source ERP Solution currently being developed since 2013 under the GNU/GPLv3 with an objective to make ERP less frustrating and more intuitive. MixERP uses the following notable platforms:
- ASP.net C# WebForms
- PostgreSQL Server
- Semantic UI
- Many other frameworks
You Dont Have to Bang Your Head to Learn or Implement MixERP
The first thing that we ever discussed when starting this project was simplicity. Designed from scratch, MixERP integrates most of the useful functionalities of an average ERP solution with extra emphasis on simplification of its modules. Switching to MixERP from your previous ERP solution will not be a nightmare unlike in most cases with other ERP Solutions.
MixERP Disallows Side Effecting Functionality
Unlike other ERP solutions, MixERP restricts some side effecting functionality. For example, modification of past dated transactions is not allowed. This ensures that you cannot have two different balance sheets of the same date because of the modifications made.
MixERP is a pure
- and multi-establishment ERP Solution.
MixERP Is Rich in Design
MixERP has a very wide range of features which are tightly integrated with each others. MixERP has a unique set of features that you will not find even in commercial ERP solution. Unlike other ERP solutions, MixERP simplifies business processes via automated financial tools such as:
- Central Database for Multiple Establishments.
- With a single instance of MixERP installation, you can operate multiple Office Groups and Offices under the hood. MixERP can consolidate and/or split reports on the fly--without needing a hacky lengthy procedure.
- Policy engine for G/L access.
- Integrated workflow engine for transaction posting and verification.
- Automatic decisions by the system based upon your configuration.
- End of day (EOD) operation.
- Date Expressions
- Understanding MixERP Menu
- Understanding and Configuring Taxes
- Transaction Governor
- Customer Relationship Management
- Back Office
- Point of Sales
- MixERP Documentation
- Technical Documentation
- MixERP Demo Website
- Contribution Guidelines
- Project Website
- Follow MixERP on Facebook
- Facebook Discussions Group
- Community Forum
- Project Milestone
List of Supported Languages in Beta Version
- Deutsch (Deutschland)
- español (España, alfabetización internacional)
- Filipino (Pilipinas)
- français (France)
- Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesia)
- 日本語 (日本)
- Bahasa Melayu (Malaysia)
- Nederlands (Nederland)
- português (Portugal)
- русский (Россия)
- svenska (Sverige)
How Can I Support MixERP?
- Translate MixERP in your language.
- Support MixERP by providing ASP.net 4.5 and PostgreSQL hosting.
- Build and host MixERP on your development server.
- Join us by following this project.
- Report bugs and/or issues on github.
- Tell your friends about MixERP.
- MixERP comes with GNU-GPL Version 3 license.
- MixERP is an ASP.net WebForms Application, not MVC.
- MixERP only supports PostgreSQL Server database and we do not have any plans to support other DBMS right now.