Amistad adds friendships management into a rails 3.0 application. it supports ActiveRecord 3.0.x and Mongoid 2.0.x.
Add the following line in your Gemfile:
Refer to the wiki pages for usage and friendships management.
It is possible to test amistad by running one of the following commands from the gem directory:
rspec spec/activerecord # activerecord tests rspec spec/mongoid # mongoid tests
Remember that amistad is only compatible with ActiveRecord 3.0.x and Mongoid 2.0.x.
You can also run
rake by itself and it will run the ActiveRecord tests followed by the Mongoid tests.
- David Czarnecki : block friendships (and many other improvements)
- Adrian Dulić : unblock friendships (and many other improvements)
Note on Patches/Pull Requests
- Fork the project.
- Make your feature addition or bug fix.
- Add tests for it. This is important so I don't break it in a future version unintentionally.
- Commit, do not mess with rakefile, version, or history. (if you want to have your own version, that is fine but bump version in a commit by itself I can ignore when I pull)
- Send me a pull request. Bonus points for topic branches.
Copyright © 2010 Rawane ZOSSOU. See LICENSE for details.