Small N Stats Demand Fitting Tool
Small N Stats Demand Fitting Tool is a compiled binary communicates facilitates complex calculations required of behavior economic (BE) scientists (e.g., demand).
- 18.104.22.168 - alpha build
Referenced Works (F/OSS software)
The Small N Stats Demand Fitting Tool uses a number of open source projects to work properly:
- ALGLIB (3.11.0) - GPLv3 Licensed. Copyright 1994-2017 ALGLIB Project. Site
Referenced Works (R packages/scripts)
- beezdemand R package - GPLv2+ Licensed. Copyright (c) 2016, Brent Kaplan Github
Referenced Works (academic works)
- Hursh, S. R. and Silberberg, A. (2008). Economic demand and essential value. Psychological Review, 115, 186?198.
- Koffarnus, M. N., Franck, C. T., Stein, J. and Bickel, W. K. (2015). A modified exponential behavioral economic demand model to better describe consumption data. Experimental Clinical Psychopharmacology, 23, 504-512.
- Stein, J. S., Koffarnus, M. N., Snider, S. E., Quisenberry, A. J., & Bickel, W. K. (2015). Identification and management of nonsystematic purchase task data: toward best practice. Experimental and clinical psychopharmacology, 23(5), 377-386.
Import and build as usually. Tested with GCC on both linux and windows.
Demand Fitting Tool - Copyright 2017, Shawn P. Gilroy. GPL-Version 3