Small N Stats Discounting Fitting Tool
Small N Stats Discounting Fitting Tool is a compiled binary communicates facilitates complex calculations required of behavior economic (BE) scientists (e.g., Discounting).
- 22.214.171.124 - alpha build
Referenced Works (F/OSS software)
The Small N Stats Discounting Fitting Tool uses a number of open source projects to work properly:
- ALGLIB (3.11.0) - GPLv3 Licensed. Copyright 1994-2017 ALGLIB Project. Site
Referenced Works (academic works)
The Small N Stats Discounting Model Selector is based on the following academic works:
- Johnson, M. W., & Bickel, W. K. (2008). An algorithm for identifying nonsystematic delay-discounting data. Experimental and clinical psychopharmacology, 16(3), 264.
- Franck, C. T., Koffarnus, M. N., House, L. L. & Bickel W. K. (2015). Accurate characterization of delay discounting: a multiple model approach using approximate Bayesian model selection and a unified discounting measure. Journal of the Experimental Analysis of Behavior, 103, 218-33.
- Gilroy, S. P., Franck, C. T. & Hantula, D. A. (2017). The Discounting Model Selector: Statistical software for delay discounting applications. Journal of the Experimental Analysis of Behavior.
Acknowledgements and Credits
- Donald A. Hantula, Decision Making Laboratory, Temple University Site
- Chris Franck, Laboratory for Interdisciplinary Statistical Analysis - Virginia Tech
Import and build as usually. Tested with GCC on both linux and windows.
Discounting Fitting Tool - Copyright 2017, Shawn P. Gilroy. GPL-Version 3