Poor man's service registry tool in C# with ASP.NET Core and MongoDb. A web client is provided, written with React.
Has a dependency https://github.com/mizrael/LibCore .
API documentation is dynamically generated using Swagger and can be found at http://[api_url]/swagger/
- launch the MongoDb instance (a batch script is provided here: https://github.com/mizrael/heimdall/blob/master/db_server_start.bat )
- update the appsettings.json files
- launch the API and Web projects (although the Web is useful only if you want to use the web client)
- schedule a cron job (or similar) to execute a POST request to http://[api_url]/api/services/refresh/[service name]
- api to refresh all services simultaneously
- improve the web client usability