Releases · mjdescy/TodoTxtMac
- Added task “does not contain” filter option.
- Filters are now applied after they are changed, when the Filters window closes, or when the Filters window loses focus.
- Windows now remember their size and position between launches.
- Added horizontal scrollbar to task list view.
- Fixed a bug related to creation of recurring tasks when “prepend date on newly created tasks” option is enabled.
- Pasting completed tasks into the task list no longer prepends creation date.
- Fixed a layout problem in the Preferences window.
- If your todo.txt file is modified by another app, such as a cloud sync desktop client or another editor, while open, the file will be automatically reloaded.
- Added a context menu (right-click menu) to the task list.
- Disabled task edit commands, such as Command+Up, while an existing task is in edit mode.
- Added support for recurring tasks with the rec: tag.
- Added support for hidden tasks with the h:1 tag.
- Added Shift+Command+C command to copy the selected task to the new task editor.
- Added option to close the application when the last window is closed.
- Added due state for "no due date".
- The tasklist will now scroll to newly added tasks.
- Minor user interface tweaks.
- Updated Sparkle framework to v1.14.0.
- Fixed a bug that was duplicating filtered (not visible) tasks when refreshing the file.
- Improved behavior when reloading the file after changes were made in an external application.
- Changed threshold state to have four values: no threshold date, threshold before today, threshold is today, and threshold after today. Threshold state is now defined the same way as it is in SwiftoDo for iOS.
- Added "hide future tasks (threshold filter)" option. This allows you to hide tasks with a threshold date that is in the future, regardless of what filter options you have selected.
- Changed layout of preferences window.
- Added links to the Help menu to the Plaintext Productivity web site, which contains tips and useful information about using todo.txt.
- Fixed a bug related to the metadata window showing unexpectedly after it has been dismissed.
Minimum System Requirements Have Changed
- The minimum supported version of Mac OS X is now 10.11 El Capitan.
- Moved the new task text box next to the search box for better separation with the task list.
- Updated Sparkle framework to fix possible security issue.
- Removed a lot of deprecated methods for better compatilibility going forward.
- Fixed bug in which tasks could be duplicated if the file was reloaded while a search was being performed.-