Mike AbiEzzi mjezzi
- resque-cedar 1 Resque is a Redis-backed Ruby library for creating background jobs, placing them on multiple queues, and processing them later.
- resque-on-heroku-example 1 Monkey-patch on Resque to allow pausing workers on Heroku.
- dotfiles 0
- geokit 0 Official Geokit Gem. Geokit gem provides geocoding and distance/heading calculations. Pair with the geokit-rails plugin for full-fledged location-based app functionality.
- node-to-resque 0
Repositories contributed to
- hapijs/tv 81 Interactive debug console
- ices-RD/bigbluebutton-api-ruby 0 bigbluebutton-api-ruby
- quickleft/tv 0 Interactive debug console
- ices-RD/bigbluebutton-rails 0 bigbluebutton-rails
- dokterdok/Continuity-Activation-Tool 770 An all-in-one tool to activate and diagnose OS X 10.10 Continuity on compatible Mac configurations.
Contributions in the last year 194 total Mar 30, 2014 – Mar 30, 2015
Longest streak 5 days December 1 – December 5
Current streak 0 days Last contributed