An audio player written in Go.
- JSON API. Playlists easily managed with a web browser, and global OS keyboard shortcuts can access functions needed from the media keys (next, pause, play).
- Support for the codecs:
- spc (Super Nintendo)
- nsf, nsfe (Nintendo)
- ogg vorbis
- Support for the protocols:
- google music
- google drive
- local hard drive
- Support for archive files (.zip, .rar, .nsf).
- Pure Go except for sound driver interfaces.
- Port SPC library to Go
- Runs on Windows, Linux, Mac OSX.
- Mobile apps for Android and iOS that can play themselves and act as a remote.