Raytracing with Sass
- Simple diffuse ray tracing
- Define custom spheres & point light sources
- All calculations preprocessed in Sass
- Define whatever spheres you want to raytrace in
- Define what lights to use in
- If you want to change the dimensions, make sure they stay square, and be sure to update the variables in
npm run build-cssto build the css one time, or
npm run watch-cssto continuously build
public/index.htmlto see your beautiful shapes!
- Support for more shapes
- Cylinders, cubes
- Phong shading support?
- Non-square dimension support
- Spheres further from origin look ovally
- Something to do with perspective; I lowered FOV and it looked a little better