This project is for the CSE 521S: Wireless Sensor Networks class. It is designed to implement a parking guidance and information system with TinyOS. The goal is to enable distinct hardware sensors to interact with a Tmote Sky/TelosB node, the node is then connected to a mesh network that sends updates to a base station, and the base station interacts with a display service to present the information to end users.
The basic directory structure is as follows:
- README.md - this file!
- doc - all documents/presentations generated for this project
- proposal - original project proposal document source
- demo_i - first demo presentation slides
- demo_ii - second demo presentation slides
- demo_iii - final presentation slides (PowerPoint and PDF)
- paper - find project report document source
- src - source code for this project
- ParkingGarage - source for Parking Garage motes with sonar sensors
- Gateway - bridge between the sensor network and the AppEngine instance
- aggregator - backend and frontend code for the AppEngine instance
- BaseStation - virturally identical to BaseStation source from TinyOS
Source directories each have their own README file with further information about the component.
A video demonstration is noted in the final report.