A static website generator that has just the features I needed for mattbenton.co.uk.
Status & Purpose
I've used this little project as a way to learn about a few different technologies, and get rid of an old website generator I had that I no longer wanted to maintain. I'm not expecting anyone to use this, and so I haven't published it to NPM at this time, nor have I put a large amount of thought into making; the design works well for what I needed, but probably doesn't extend to all the feature's you'd expect from a static website generator.
- Process content files written in markdown, with yaml metadata.
- Generate website navigation based upon yaml metadata.
- Support React components as templates.
- Fetch photo sets from Flickr.
- Written with Flow annotations.
- All new steps are just functions that take a site object and return a new site object.