Project for google homepage and/or results page. From The Odin Project's curriculum (http://www.theodinproject.com/courses/web-development-101/lessons/html-css)
What have I learned following completion?:
- I did not take in and solidify nearly enough from the curriculum in the lead up to this task.
- Whilst I could get elements on the page and style them to a degree I was unable to position them without going into the dev tools for reference.
- That the difference with tight code and poor code can be a huge number of lines (from comparing mine to more successful submissions).
- The process of problem solving in trying to get the site you want is most satisfying.
- It would be beneficial to go look at some grid/flexbox/positioning resources as a next step.
- The best way for me to learn (a ratio of time to solidifying knowledge) is going to be to build and build and build.