Rubeque is an interactive problem website for learning Ruby.
Anyone interested in contributing should check out the Issues page for ideas on what to work on.
Setup instructions for running locally
Download and install rvm.
Download and install mongodb.
Enter the rubeque directory from the command line and follow the rvm instructions to install ruby 1.9.3
Start up your mongodb, if you don't have autostart:
Run "bundle install" to install the necessary gems
For the first time use, you will need to load the problem data. Run "rake db:seed"
- David Davis (daviddavis)
- Kamal Bennoune (kbennoune)
- Joe Peck (joepeck)
- Michael Stalker (mstalker)
- Joseph Jaber (josephjaber)
- Edward Anderson (nilbus)
- SciMed Solutions, Inc for providing the time and resources necessary to make this.
- 4clojure for providing advice and support.
- envylabs for their Ruby Conf presentation on sandboxing
- Nick Markwell for his help in sandboxing
The source code for rubeque is available under the MIT License.