My pronouns are she/her.
- a simple WinForms (C#, Windows) GUI application
- changes screen resolution
- handles&distinguishes events for logoff/shutdown and session switch/lock
- uses .NET app settings configuration files
Unfinished implementations of 3 Man Chess: In The Round. A team project. (2015-2018)
- jchess3man in Java
- ThreeManChess in Haskell
- clj3manchess in Clojure
- chess3man_engine in Dart
- 3manchess, in Go, only one ever running and truly teamwork before i messed up
- and the accompanying web client https://github.com/mkf/3manchess-web
In 2019 I wrote:
- a script in Go (+some Bash companion for myself) to fetch paginated followers list from Twitter
- an extension to
passfor myself to account for uncertain behavior of
- configuration for my NixOS installations
- use of Nix Flakes
homedirconfig is a Git repository in my
$HOME, containing all my user-editable dotfiles.
alias gd='GIT_WORK_TREE="$HOME" GIT_DIR="$HOME/.gd" GIT_CONFIG="$HOME/.gdconfig" git -c "core.excludesfile=$HOME/.gdignore"'
Minor contributions to NixOS nixpkgs:
- #70035 nixos/cwm: init. Added config.services.xserver.windowManager cwm, basing on the module(entry) for dwm.
- #70018 cwm: 5.6 -> 6.3, and adding myself as maintainer
Unusual university assignments:
- a few programming tasks written with attempts at proofs in Frama-C and Spark2014
- a script in Perl https://github.com/mkf/pack_randomness
Regular university assignments:
- a Java assignment from June 2020
- a Flask assignment dtin-z8_1
- a Pyramid assigment dtin-z8_2
This list is uncomplete.