CodeChef command line interface. ChefCLI helps competitive coders to search, view, and submit problems in CodeChef.
Table of Contents
- Installation Instruction
Chef-Cli is a command line interface which uses CodeChef’s official API. This application is for those who hate graphical application and love to do everything from terminal. With features like sample submit and problem recommendation, It is designed to improve the overall productivity of the user.
Update : We stood 8th among 2000+ teams in the Codechef Api Hackathon.
- View Problem Statement In Terminal
- Get complete profile information about a particluar user.
- Get a graph of submissions made by the user in past one year. (Similar to submission graph of SPOJ)
- Compare profiles of two users based on the ranking in various formats. Alos get a comparison graph right on the terminal for better visualization
- Submit a problem for evaluation against sample test cases and see if it passes or not.
- Problem Recommendation
- Recommends problem based on past solved problems by a user.
- Uses content based recommendation system for problem recommendation.
- Parameters - Difficulty , tags , No. of users who solved , Rating of user who solved
- Get a ranking of all the institutes on CodeChef based on the performance of students in past contests.
- Submit problems to CodeChef IDE directly from the terminal and get the final result right on the terminal.
- Get list of both upcoming and currently running contests.
- Get all details about a contest.
- Get list of all the languages on codechef.
- Get list of problems with a particular tag.
- Search an institution from registered institution on Codechef.
Chef-CLI is available as a python package.
Open terminal and run
pip install chef-cli
This installs the CLI app.
Now run chef-cli --help to know the available commands
View Problem Statements In Terminal
User's Profile Information
User's Submission Graph
- Feel free to report issues and bugs.It will be helpful for future launches of application.
- All Suggestions are welcome.
- Fork repository and Contribute.