The UPnP/DLNA client for Sailfish OS and Linux desktop. It allows to stream content files (Music, Video, Images) to UPnP/DLNA devices.
Following features are currently supported:
- Discovery of UPnP devices in a local network
- Remote control (Play, Pause, Next, Prev, Seek, Volume up/down)
- Streaming of local content (Music, Video, Images) as well as remote content (e.g. Internet radio channels) to UPnP Media Renderer devices
Role in UPnP architecture
Jupii is a client of AVTransport and RenderingControl services. It connects to devices that implement MediaRenderer role. In order to share content, Jupii starts local HTTP streaming server.
Jupii exposes simple D-Bus service. It can be used to make integration with other applications.
Jupii relies on following third-party open source components:
- QHTTPServer by Nikhil Marathe
- Libupnpp by J.F.Dockes
- Libupnp by Intel Corporation and open source community
- TagLib by TagLib community
- Sailfish OS packages are available for download from OpenRepos and Jolla Store.
- Linux desktop binary packages (RPM, DEB and package for Arch) can be download here.
Jupii is distributed under Mozilla Public License Version 2.0.