A Basic client for controlling an MPD daemon through a django backed web interface. Focus will be on devloping for a mobile platform first, while accessing the MPDClient through an ajax interface.
- Python with django (python-django) and mod_wsgi (libapache2-mod-wsgi)
- Apache (apache2)
- Expand supported webservers.
- Develop apt-get and yum compatible packages.
- Made a brief sidetrack to resolve a variety of display enhancements.
- Created and implemented icons instead of text for pause, play, etc.
- Resized delete button to reclaim screen real estate.
- fixed a bug where long artists and album titles would wrap around the page.
- Created a home icon for breadcrumbs.
- Resolved an issue that would cause times that could not be reported to render as NaN:NaN.
- Wrote apache conf file and wsgi script.
- Added basic installation instructions.
- Fixed playlist such that clicking a link plays the song, as is intuitive.
- Added delete button to playlists.
- Add songs by artist, album, or search
- remove songs from current playlist
- Save and load playlists.
- Implemented basic ajax views for getting status, and controlling MPD. - Play - Pause - Previous - Next - Volume - Random - Repeat - Implemented a Controls index page capable of accessing the ajax commands, and displaying the current track information.