#Fancy Project Playbook These are some documents that we use at Fancy Ventures to quickly start, develop & market a new project.
We use Slack with following extensions. All bots are pushing messages in our #notifications channel so all other channels don´t get distracted.
- Github: https://slack.com/apps/A0F7YS2SX-github
- Google Analytics stats: https://slack.com/apps/A0G0Q15F1-arc
- Mailchimp: https://slack.com/apps/A0F82E726-mailchimp
- New Relic: https://slack.com/apps/A0F827KK2-new-relic
- Twitter: https://slack.com/apps/A0F7XDW93-twitter
- Smooch (See customer support)
- For our own services (ruby): https://github.com/mklb/how-to-post-to-slack-ruby
- For new time logging events with toggl: https://zapier.com/zapbook/slack/toggl/
- Best solution we found so far: Smooch! Connect FB Messenger, web chat, email etc with Slack
- (Just) Talk with visitors on your website: https://chatra.io
Write every process you learned/developed down if it´s like that someone has to repeat these steps.
- https://getguru.com offers a nice web app and browser extension to easly access and manage knowledge
We use Toggl which is free for teams up to 5 people. It has a web version, mobile apps and a Trello/Chrome extension
- "New -> Uncategorized": for new incomming, unsorted tasks
- Timeline: working packages for each new update/mile stone as single cards with sub checklists
For Version control we use Git with github.com and with Git Flow as a branching model: https://github.com/nvie/gitflow
- Mobile Apps
- Android & iOS Apps: https://facebook.github.io/react-native/
- iOS Apps: Objective-C