Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
#363 - scroll container assigned incorrect width because of a jquery 3.2.0 bug
- really really bad rtl support (only works with internal scrolling, not window scrolling)
NOTE: I forgot to publish dist/ for this release, so use 2.1.1
- #402 HUGE performance improvement if plugin used on multiple tables on the same page. Over 10x faster startup time on a page with 39 tables. Big props to @ineuwirth for finding this one!
On a side note, the last release was exactly one year ago. I didn't do this on purpose :)
- #404 - Adding a 'floatContainerOverflow' option to govern floatContainer CSS
- #402 - performance improvement with many tables on the same page
- slim version no longer provided. Will use underscore, or shim the things we need
- removed allowing deprecated options from 1.3.x
- moved development version into /src dir and no longer use grunt here
nothing big and exciting in version 2, just semvar and breaking changes.
- #348 - headers Stay stuck after reposition
- commonjs support works now, i promise