Multifeed, Statistics and Notifications for Steem!
Install the project on your PHP enabled localhost. You'll need git, composer and bower.
git clone https://github.com/mktcode/steemline.git cd steemline composer install bower install
You can now access the app at web/app.php for the production environment or web/app_dev.php for the development environment, to work on. If you have a Vhost configured you can of course, like me, access it through something like steemline.local/app_dev.php.
- Notifications for incoming votes, replies and mentions
- Scheduled Posting
- Uploading images
- Voting Bot
- Profile/Follow Popups on usernames (also mentions in posts/comments)
- Sometimes the connection to steem can't be esteblished it seems.
- Sometimes the animations and line sorting are broken or break on the go.
- After up- or unvoting the vote state changes and flips back again once
updateAccountis called (10 sec interval).
- Clicking the upvote button of a post far to the right (last 3 or sth.) the slider will scroll back to the first post on the left.
- Unfocussing the vote percentage dropdown makes the slider scroll right.
- Dragging doesn't work correclty in firefox.